Through Rotary, Chaska Rotarians channel our commitment to service at home and abroad through five Avenues of Service, which are the foundation of club activity.
- Club Service focuses on making clubs strong. A thriving club is anchored by strong relationships and an active membership development plan.
- Vocational Service calls on every Rotarian to work with integrity and contribute their expertise to the problems and needs of society.
- Community Service encourages every Rotarian to find ways to improve the quality of life for people in their communities and to serve the public interest.
- International Service exemplifies our global reach in promoting peace and understanding. We support this service avenue by sponsoring or volunteering on international projects, seeking partners abroad, and more.
- Youth Service recognizes the importance of empowering youth and young professionals through leadership development programs.
Chaska Rotary carries out the five avenues of service through a variety of activities ranging from helping beautify our community and help those in need during Christmas in May; to providing almost $6,000 in scholarships each year; to mentoring seniors struggling with success in high school; to regularly sponsoring incoming and outgoing exchange students through Rotary Youth Exchange; to participating in other District 5950 international projects and commencing our own project in the next few years.